Summer Camp Chatter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answer a question, Ask a question

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Answer a question, Ask a question - Page 6 Empty Re: Answer a question, Ask a question

Post by Ybot Tue May 13, 2008 2:18 pm

it would be a bit unethical if a camper came onto a staff member although it does happen and people do get into shit for it..

as for the gay staff member well being the unit head id probably explain the situation and the ramifications for everyone who will be affected by it all and take it to my director.. id probably be like err wdf?

how many more sleeps to go??

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Answer a question, Ask a question - Page 6 Empty Re: Answer a question, Ask a question

Post by Kristina Tue May 13, 2008 3:46 pm

22 more sleeps to go!!!

I'm super duper excited!!!

Do you have a travel journal???? Either a proper one or a blog or something?? If you have a blog...type in the URL here Smile
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2008-03-31

http://www.myspace.com/penl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ybot Tue May 13, 2008 3:47 pm

i have a written one from last time, havent bought a new one yet...

ill probably be on the net a bit so ill send you some stories

whats your email addy??

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina Tue May 13, 2008 3:54 pm

My e-mail addy is pennsville@hotmail.com

Lol!

When does your camp finish slash are you travelling afterwards?? I'm sure this has been answered already, but seeing as you've been around US before a bit, maybe you could navigate for me lol!
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ybot Tue May 13, 2008 3:58 pm

yeah ill be travelling around first after camp will probaby be seattle then back down through oregon (portland, lake oswego, bend, eugene... where my friends live) then back down to california san francisco, onto vegas to san diego and back to los angeles to get out of the country before im kicked out and banned for 10 years lol

are you keen on hitting vegas?? wanna come with??

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina Tue May 13, 2008 4:02 pm

Man I'd LOVE to go to vegas, but I wont be able to gamble or anything as I'll still be 18....19 this year lol, but yeah, still not old enough!! I don't mind about the drinking though as I don't drink and I suppose the gambling wont be too bad as I wont have enough money, but I'd love to see some shows etc!!!! And whatever you're doing sounds like a mad plan!! I wanna hit Seattle so bad!!! But I do also wanna do NY....will probs do that when I'm at camp though as I'm in Connecticut, so pretty close, but yeah...so wanna do what you are doing lol!

OK...um.........

Do you want to go to an Ellen Degeneres show lol???

I looked for Oprah, but damn she is fully booked out until the end of the year!!! Damn she is popular lol!!
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ybot Wed May 14, 2008 3:57 am

hmm yeah getting on oprah would ba hard... the crowds are always packed on that... my yankee lesbian friends would be jealous if i went to see ellen degeneres but it would be fun Smile

i dont care about the drinking or gambling as i avoid both of them i just wanna see a city in the middle of nowhere lol

seattle is awesome youll love it...

do you have a profile on facebook? if not join up Smile

i wanna go to universal studios the day after orientation.. know anyone that will be arriving in los angeles june 7th?

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina Wed May 14, 2008 8:18 am

Sorry I do not know anyone arriving in LA on the 7th....try looking on the CCUSA Forum or even the Worldwide one....but everyone at my camp has to arrive at camp on the 7th or 17th so....yeah, I'm sure none of us KMKW people will be in LA then.

But lol....yankee lesbian friends lol!

But yeah...Vegas....I so wanna go to that theme park on top of that huge building...looks ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!

But no I do not have facebook...I used to, but I dunno how to use it lol....I'm more of a myspace girl.

Do you prefer myspace or facebook???
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccababe_025 Wed May 14, 2008 11:43 am

myspace is way easier- face book still confuses me haha but i'm obsessed with doing jigsaw puzzles on face book...even though i dont find them neccessarily fun- i just want the highest ranking its like an addiction

been a while since i've been on here, hahahha shay you're question was so funny b4 on the the camper/counsellor or counsellor/counselor thing hahahh funny as

hey tobes- does this mean ur going to san fransisco AFTER camp now?? if so wat date do u finish? i wanna make sanfransisco my last stop b4 i go home (so around the 10-18 maybe of sept)

and if i was there on the seventh i would SO go to universal before camp, that'd be soooo fun, specially seeing day after orientation i have the whole day to kill until my flight at 11:55pm that night lol.

so anyone gonna be at orientation on the 3rd and who will be there on the 4th?

x
Beccababe_025
Beccababe_025

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.myspace.com/becs_notebook

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayShay Wed May 14, 2008 4:52 pm

nope and nope bec lol
penl- i have a travel diary and blog
I bought a mini photo album to put photos in it of friends and family to take to america with me

have u finished all ur shopping yet?
ShayShay
ShayShay
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 529

http://www.myspace.com/shaylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Ybot Wed May 14, 2008 5:30 pm

yeah although im tossing up whether to buy a digital slr while im here or when i get to the usa...

not sure how much cheaper it may end up being... the one i want retailed at 1100 and its on super special bargain price at 600... its still a lot of money either way but i want one Razz

what do you reckon i should do?

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina Thu May 15, 2008 2:37 am

Whoops...didn't realise that Toby had already answered your questions Shay lol, but to answer Toby's questions...

If you LOVE photography and will make the most of the money spent....go for it!!! I'd love to buy a good camera!!

Shay...No I have not finished my shopping yet...still gotta get a razor (I want a new one lol) and some jeans!!!! I need new ones lol....and Bec....I'm doing orientation on the 4th...not sure if I'll be able to do anything that day, but we might see you at the hotel?!?!?

Have you photocopied all your stuff yet?
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayShay Thu May 15, 2008 10:15 am

yep sure have!
my passport my visa my insurance details etc
all my visa documents ive already given em to my mum Smile

wat else is there to photocopy?
ShayShay
ShayShay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristina Fri May 16, 2008 2:20 am

Your itinerary, your credit cards etc and your travellers cheques if you have any Smile

Should I e-mail my important details to myself??
Kristina
Kristina
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShayShay Fri May 16, 2008 3:55 am

yes i think you shoud Smile lol

oh my itenarary?? for my trip? ive done that aswell and plus if they want to know they can just ask my sis lol

does neone else have less days then me to go? (i know carlas got the same WOOHOO!!!)
ShayShay
ShayShay
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beccababe_025 Fri May 16, 2008 1:21 pm

not I lol, but i have 1 less than kristina

sweeeeet, kristina i'll prob see u on the 4th then haha maybe i can hang out at night time till my flight

sooo how're we all going to stay in touch with eachother over there apart from email? im thinking of buying a cheap ph just to keep in touch with ppl in america and calling cards for home. What're ur thoughts?
Beccababe_025
Beccababe_025

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-04-06

http://www.myspace.com/becs_notebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Ybot Thu May 22, 2008 5:53 pm

well seeing as kristina and i are going on a travel date to seattle, vegas and san diego i reckon we could talk in person aswell as use email, mobile phones etc etc

wanna join us in our ventures??? oh and btw is anyone flying air nz or any carrier that flies to los angeles via nz and wants to keep me company and tour nz with me??

Tobes
Ybot
Ybot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6